Erica Ives is a Marriage & Family Therapist and the author of EATING DISORDERS: Decode the Controlled Chaos – Your knowledge may just save a life. (Balboa Press, 2013). With a thriving twenty-year therapy practice, Erica continues to offer her expert insights on eating disorders, addiction, family, relationships and relevant issues afflicting women and today’s youth. In this interview, Nia Peeples, Elements of Life, talks to Erica about her book, the dark world of eating disorders, and how to understand the treatment options that are available today.
- The Philadelphia Tribune: Teens given controversial “Morning After” pill
- Recovery Today Online: Relapse Prevention
- SheKnows Parenting: Anorexia and bulimia: illnesses or lifestyle choices?
- allParenting: Are you addicted to the Internet?
- SheKnows Parenting: We disagreed on the size of our family-and our marriage ended
- Teen Rebellion: when to seek help
- Examiner.com: Therapist offers invaluable advice for those suffering from eating disorders
- Mom.me: Foster Healthy Communication: Tips for getting through the Puberty Years
- Mom.me: Family Activities with Preteens
- Exploring Drunkorexia: Starving For Alcohol
- Annie Jennings: Orders to Go: Disorders!
- Huffington Post: How to Develop Women As Leaders
- Phoenix News: Teens turn to plastic surgery; experts tackle the when and why
- Malibu Times: When Food is the Enemy
- Toronto Sun: Wellcast-Quirky web series for teens
- Deseret News: Fighting the ‘good’ fight: Families find constuctive ways to handle discord
CBS news Los Angeles: Abercrombie & Fitch CEO’S Alleged Comments About ‘Larger’ Shoppers Strike An Angry Chord With Women. To view video please click
The Lisa Williams Radio Show
To read other articles and blog posts on eating disorders, addiction, and recovery, written by Erica Ives, MFT, CEDS, please click here.
MEDIA INQUIRIES PLEASE UTILIZE FORM BELOW OR CONTACT:
ERICA IVES at email@example.com