As a Marriage & Family Therapist and Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, Erica is available to speak at intimate gatherings, large conferences, school education events, college campuses, or in the workplace as an educator to other health care professionals. Most speaking engagements are experiential in nature and encourage some form of interaction with the audience. Your voices, questions, and shared experiences are encouraged as they provide opportunities to not only learn, but to also help and teach others.
In addition to her professional and educational background, Erica brings a breadth of experience as a woman in recovery, wife and mother of teenage children. Her mission is to help others reach their goals and create their own Mindfulpath.
Erica is available for tailored speaking engagements and educational topics including, but not limited too:
- Eating disorders
- Addiction and Recovery
- Adolescence- Let’s talk about ALL of it.
- How to create healthy life transitions to the next stage of life (adolescence, college years, early adulthood, marriage, parenting, launching your children, life after your children, aging and everything in between)
- Healthy relationships with yourself and others.
- Recovery in all aspects of life
- Athletes and perfectionism, balance, self-image, and eating disorders
- Healthy parenting
- The spectrum of self-destructive behaviors as a form of communication
- Balance and mindfulness to create happiness, peace and fulfillment
Please feel free to contact Erica Ives for further information on scheduling speaking engagements.