Erica Ives, M.A., MFT, CEDS is a certified eating disorder specialist and been practicing as a Marriage and Family Therapist for nearly twenty years. Erica founded Mindfulpath, Inc., to help those in need. She demonstrates a passionate devotion to this field of healing. Her work as a therapist began with the treatment of adolescents who struggled with drug and alcohol addiction, eating disorders, self-injury and various other self-destructive behaviors predominately as a result of some form of trauma. She sought out extensive training in the area of trauma and its correlation with the development of all types of addiction. Her many years of training continued along this path and developed into her current area of specialty.
Erica maintains her private practice in Calabasas, CA, where she provides individual, couple, family, and group therapy, while simultaneously working closely with other professionals and clients in a multiple array of environments. She has worked as a Clinical Director, a CAMFT Certified Clinical Supervisor and consultant for several treatment centers, and has educated communities on prevention and treatment of eating disorders and substance abuse. Erica passionately believes in life with freedom from all types of addiction. She views recovery as being unique to each and every individual and teaches the tools for one to achieve a life filled with balance, awareness, and an overall sense of well being.
Erica founded Mindfulpath, Inc, mindfulpath.com to help those in need and share her passionate devotion to health and healing.
- MFT- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- CEDS– Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- CAMFT Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Board Of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)– Provider of Continuing Education (PCE)
- CAMFT (California Association of Marriage Family Therapists)
- IAEDP (International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals)
- AED (Academy of Eating Disorders)
- NEDA (National Eating Disorders Association)